#CareerBuzz Monthly Twitter Chat
This month, we’re talking about internships.
Join us to ask questions, chat and learn about landing an internship and interning.
See you on Twitter at 1 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, May 17th.
This month’s questions…
Q1 What’s the best way to find an internship?
Q2 What do you do if you can’t find an internship or intern?
Q3 What are the benefits of internships?
Q4 What makes the difference between a good and a great intern?
Q5 How would you use an internship to get a job?
Details on #CareerBuzz and Twitter Chats
What is a Twitter chat? A Twitter chat (tweet chat, Twitter party) is a live Twitter event, where a group of users meet at a predetermined time to discuss a chosen topic. To ‘see’ each other, all participants use a chosen hashtag in every tweet to stay part of the conversation.
- Who: Gobie’s team of career advisors plus special guests
- What: Monthly chat about career-related topics
- Where: On Twitter, using the #CareerBuzz hashtag
- When: Every Third Wednesday at 1 p.m. CT
- How: Follow #CareerBuzz on Twitter at the designated time, participate by tweeting using the hashtag
Gobie hosts Twitter chats every third Wednesday at 1 p.m. CST, talking about jobs, the job search and other career-related topics. Each month we’ll focus on a different topic.
Gobie chats are half us asking you questions and half you asking us questions. Let’s have some fun!